- 2 eggs
- Approximately +/- 500g of self raising flour
- 2 Tsp of vanilla sugar
- 150g of caster sugar
- 1/8 litre of vegetable or sunflower oil
- Using a fork, mix in a bowl the eggs, the sugar, the oil, the vanilla sugar. Then, start adding the flour slowly, mix with your hands to start to form a ball. Mix the flour very well, avoiding to leave any lumps of flour.
The consistency of the dough needs to become a bit hard, or easy to touch without sticking to your hands. Lay a baking parchment in an oven tray. If you want to obtain a softer consistency of biscuits, add less flour. Separate the dough into some small balls and form some finger biscuits. Bake them at 180C (6/7) in a fan oven for approximately 10 minutes until they become beige/golden brown.
- 4 eggs
- 300g caster sugar
- 4 Tsp of vanilla sugar
- ¼ litre of vegetable or sunflower oil
- Approximately +/ – 1kg of self raising flour
- Same process than for the biscuits, but the dough needs to be softer than for the finger biscuits.
- Separate your dough into four balls to make different flavoured cakes. In one ball, add, pieces of dark chocolate, in another one add some raisins, in an another one add some flakes almonds, in the last one add some anise seeds. Take ach ball and form a rectangle that you will bake as it is. Bake them at 180C (6/7) in a fan oven for approximately 15/20 minutes until they become beige/golden brown.