Red fruits gazpacho
- 200g of strawberries
- 200g of raspberries
- 100g of redcurrant
- 50g of black berries
- 6 leaves of fresh mint
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of blackcurrant jam
- Half a lemon
- Wash the fruits and remove the stalk from the strawberries.
- Mix all the fruits in a blender, the mint, the sugar, the jam and the juice of the lemon. Blend well. Use a sieve to remove any bits of the red fruits. Put the red fruits gaspacho 30 minutes in the freezer. Serve chilled in mini bowl or with canapés spoons, with the pistachio biscuits.
- 100g of icing sugar
- 30g of plain flour
- 80g of butter
- 6 table spoons of orange juice
- 75g of pistachios roughly chopped
- Mix the sugar and the flour.
- Melt the butter with the orange juice. Let it cool down and mix it with the flour/sugar preparation. Whisk to obtain a consistent dough. Add in the pistachios and mix again. Lay some baking paper on a large oven tray. With a table spoon form some small circles of 3/4 cm of diameter leaving at least 2cm between them (the biscuits expand a lot when they cook). Cook at 150C in a fan oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave the biscuits to cool down. Keep in a tinned box.